RE: `74 TR6 radiator on eBay...

To: "Michael D. Porter" <mporter@zianet.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: `74 TR6 radiator on eBay...
From: "Andy Dixon" <amdixon@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 23:01:05 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Thanks for the plug Michael.
The radiator is mine. It was probably recored more than 8 months ago - time
flies - but it has been tucked away waiting to go into my TR6 project.
I got two more TR projects and wasn't doing anything on any of them. I
finally committed to the '3 and am putting her back on the road. The wife
lets me work on it anytime I want - as long as it's raining, snowing, dark
outside, or so hot I can't touch it, so you know how well I could work on
three projects.
By the way, if anyone is willing to travel to Sterling VA and pick up my TR6
project you can have it. Engine/Tranny - believed good, new floor pans, new
suspension bushings, new rotors, some good fenders, frame is....OK, boxed in
the rear trailing arm supports, patched some holes, welded in some
differential supports, axles were tapped and fitted with zerks, cupro-nickel
brake lines. Free for the taking - save it from the junkyard.
Andy