RE: TR 6 wheel paint

To: "The List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR 6 wheel paint
From: "Steve Nabors" <topdown@eudoramail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 21:28:06 -0700
Cc: trjhhow7@home.com
Hi John,
I found a great cheap excellent match.  You can find it at Walmart for about
$3.  I couldnt believe the match to my centers('74 TR6). Its by Dupli-Color
part#DE1650, named Cast Coat Aluminum 500 degree engine spray paint. If they
did't spray your centers, you'll be surprised at the match.

Steve Nabors
'74 TR6
B'ham, AL

After 18 years with this '73, I've finally grown tired of the scabby
flat black someone painted on my steel wheels. Some time ago the proper
silver color was discussed on the list, but all I can retrieve from ny
"archives" is the paint code for a spray gun job.