Re: Car lift made in Texas....

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Car lift made in Texas....
From: "Andrew H. Litkowiak" <andylit@voyager.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 08:04:59 -0500
I did a lot of research before buying my lift.

I discovered that "reasonable" means cheap. I mean cheap quality.

Go to Mohawk Lifts http://www.mohawklifts.com/

In the world of tools and equipment, you're better off buying quality and
paying once. If
you buy the cheap crap lifts, you'll end up paying more than the Mohawk as the
repair
bills come in.

Consider some differences:

Folded sheet steel pillars vs. milled lift truck fork style pillars.
Plastic slide blocks vs. top quality carriage bearings.
Mail order parts vs. local sales and service
1 year limited warranty vs. 5 year full warranty

Etc, etc.

A lift is a huge expenditure, no matter what you buy. Don't waste your money on
inferior
garbage.

I bought the System 1 (9k lb.)

No relation to Mohawk, just an incredibly happy and trouble free customer.

Andy Litkowiak