TR6 wheel paint

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 wheel paint
From: jay_welch@juno.com
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 08:02:10 -0400
Thank you to the lister who supplied the information about DupliColor
"Cast Aluminum" engine paint for use on the TR6 wheels.  Tried it last
night and they look great.  Make sure you follow the instructions and
shake often during the process.  Apply multiple light coats.  I used to
use the Krylon "Dull Aluminum Cast Finish" #1403 I believe, but it is no
longer available.

I enjoy all of the discussions and the archives have proven to be very
valuable to me as I get up to speed with my projects.  By the way, has
anyone heard why the Archives are inaccessible?

Thanks much,
Jay
1971 TR6 project
1973TR6 driver