Fw: Rescue a Triumph TR4

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Rescue a Triumph TR4
From: "Irv Korey" <emanteno@attglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 23:28:06 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Sent to our club website. Perhaps someone is interested?

From: clayton eisner, INTERNET:oldragon1@altavista.com

I do not wish to be a member of your club (I prefer the triumph
motorcycle).  However I beg your attention for a brief moment.
There is a Triumph TR4, exactly like the one on the ISOA home
page, at Grade A Import Auto Salvage in Louisville KY on Outer
Loop Rd. It appears to be complete, and although it is not perfect
(I did not check the floorpans),it does have the original knock offs.
Certainly such a great car does not belong in a junkyard (in the back no
less).  If this does not interest you pass it to someone who is
interested please.

I am a poor man with a mere toyota for transport, but i just can't
stand to see a good car wasted. I hope somebody with a bigger bankroll
than me can rescue this car.

Many thanks
C.W.Eisner