Re: captive nuts for headlights

To: <Gbouff1@aol.com>, <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: captive nuts for headlights
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 21:30:22 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Gary,
I'll be facing the same problem when I start to put my car back together.
If I can't find any, I was thinking about using the "nutter", perhaps with a
thin washer.  This is that handy little tool that works kind of like a pop
rivet thingy only it inserts a threaded tube.  1001 uses, available from our
friends at JC Whitney and others.
Bob