TR3A headlight captive nuts, made my own

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3A headlight captive nuts, made my own
From: Gbouff1@aol.com
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 18:32:38 EDT
First thanks to all that responded.  Patience is not one of my virtues ( I
have very few to begin with) and I really wanted to attach the 2nd light
bucket to the body.  Seeing as I had the nuts but the sheet metal cage had
rotted away, I figured that I might be able to fabricate a cage for the nuts
from light gage sheet metal.  To make a long story short, I was able to
duplicate the cage assembly, albeit rather crudley, but it works and I now
have both buckets mounted on the body.  The whole process took about 45
minutes to make up the 3 cages that I needed.

Gary Bouffard