inirtia reel seat belts

To: "Triumph Digest" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: inirtia reel seat belts
From: "Lewis Eig" <leig@crestron.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 19:02:43 -0400charset="Windows-1252"
thanks to a confidence boost and visit from Bill Kelly (and two lovely
daughters), I decided to attack the seat belts on my 74 tr-6.  somewhere
along the lines, a while ago, someone installed lap belts, and they were
just bad.

so, I looked through all my manuals to find around where all the anchor
points should be...found the nuts were welded where they should be, cut
holes in the appropriate places, and, now, my car is up to snuff.....all
this in 50 minutes, with only one hand...my left is recovering from a
woodworking mishap last weekend.

on further inspection, it appears the kit I bought from vic brit, is exactly
the same as what moss offers...

thanks for all the help

-Lewis Eig

74 tr-6