Sills or floors first?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Sills or floors first?
From: Cliff Hansen <hansenc@flash.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 12:37:57 -0400
Hi list,

While cleaning the 1/2" of accumulated crud from the floor of my car,
I've discovered that the DPO really bodged up his floor replacement.
Wasn't even creative about bodging it either.  Do we have a hall of
shame somewhere?

Anyway, looks like I'll be doing floors as well as inner and outer sills.
Which should be done first?  I hesitate to cut both out since that leave
Mr. Atmosphere to connect the front and back of the car.  The body is
still on the frame and will stay there until the floor/sills are installed.  I
still have the doors on the car, too, so I can check for fit.

VTR 2001 seems so much farther away now :-(

Cliff Hansen
hansenc@flash.net
1966 TR-4A CTC 64615L