VSCDA and Indaiapolis Raceway Park

Subject: VSCDA and Indaiapolis Raceway Park
From: "Ken Gano" <triumphs@mcleodusa.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 22:18:34 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Due to the generosity of a list member (Irv Korey) I was persuaded to break
away from life, work, the family and the TR3 project long enough to spend
three wonderful days at IRP in Indianapolis watching the Vintage Sports Car
Drivers Association "Fall Frolic."  What a gas!  There were more old, neat
cars there than I have ever seen in one place and everyone seemed to be
enjoying the heck out of them as well.  Some may think our cars belong in
museums, but seeing people actually driving them the way the were meant to
be driven, and dicing it up with competition, really got my imagination
running.

Putting faces with names is always fun and coupled with the picture perfect
weather and machinery I had only read about before, I must say that it was
the best weekend in a very long time.

Thank you, Irv.

Ken Gano