Part Number Question (Pistons)

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Part Number Question (Pistons)
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 17:46:20 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Hello Listers,

I bought a set of new AE pistons this past weekend at the local autojumble,
problem is I didn't know they weren't TR6 pistons when I purchased them
(didn't see how anything other than GT6 or TR6 pistons could have made it to
America).

AE Number is 16050...
And the label gives the bore dimensions of 2.6276 inches ( 66.741 mm).
These are stamped as being standard (STD), and label reads as such too.

My best guess now is that they are Vitesse 1600.

They're in their original AE box, which holds all six pistons... and label
too reads "6 Triumph".

Thanks!

--
Kai M. Radicke -- kai@radiohead.net
1974 Triumph TR-6S (as in supercharged!)