toyota brake upgrade

To: lee.k.janssen@lmco.com, TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: toyota brake upgrade
From: KTnKT <ktnkt@cape.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 23:48:38 -0400
Greetings Lee, it was I who brought up the subject of the brake upgrade
recently. Randall Young was nice enough to forward me the article you
folks had drafted concerning the front caliper upgrade. Any pictures you
may have concerning this subject would be much appreciated, due to a
picture being worth so many words and all..........I only wish I had
heard about the rear cylinder change as well, but I can always return
the ones I just ordered last week. Is the 7/8 cylinder a standard
Triumph part or available as some other entity ?? ( I know the wording
there was way off, but it's late).  Hoping to hear from you on this one.

    Best Regards,
                            Kevin D. Thompson
                            76 TR6 CF55588U....piece-at-a-time
  Oh yeah, almost forgot the political content. I fomally nominate
Michael D. Porter for President. After the wonderfully crafted prose on
the recent, and silly " What happens if " thread I must admit I was
wowed by his thoughtful and provoking message. Well done, Michael !!
   Now back to the Triumph stuff. Got the block back from  the machine
shop Saturday and a buddy is coming over to help get me started putting
it back together. All that shiny stuff on the bench now has a purpose in
life. The shop did a very nice job on the 2 new sleeves. Things are
looking up !!!