Have your TR3A on a Johnny Lightning Package!

Subject: Have your TR3A on a Johnny Lightning Package!
From: "Jeremy R. Kinney" <kinnejr@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 10:17:01 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
A friend gave me one of the Johnny Lightning (similar to Hot Wheels) TR3As
that is part of their "British Invasion" collection.  Anyway, I was reading
the back of the package and saw this notice:

ATTENTION ALL BRITISH CAR OWNERS:
If you own one of the six cars listed below or you know someone who does),
send us as many photos of it as you can, and we may feature that car on an
upcoming Photo Card for our blister card packaging!  Send it to Playing
Mantis, Product Research Department, 3600 McGill, South Bend, IN 46628.  Be
sure to include your name address, and phone number.  Thanks, and spread the
word!

'58-'60 MGA 1500 or 1500 Twin Cam
'62-'69 MGB Roadster
'58-'61 Triumph TR3A
'58-'61 Austin-Healey Sprite
'61-'64 Jaguar E-Type Roadster
'59-'64 Sunbeam Alpine

I figured someone might want their car featured.  The color of the car on
the Photo Card is supposed to match the toy car itself so you could
technically say, "that's my car miniaturized!" as well.  I would look pretty
neat displayed with the real thing at car shows.

Jeremy "I wonder if they will get around to my cars?" Kinney
1964 TR4
1965 Herald 1200
1971 GT6 Mk III
1980 Spitfire 1500