Re: Bang for the Buck (was Bolt on Fuel Injection speaker in S. CA)

Subject: Re: Bang for the Buck (was Bolt on Fuel Injection speaker in S. CA)
From: Matt Ritter <prdesign@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 20:32:42 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

> - increased compression and hotter cam only

the cam can be a little annoying (much like my monza exhaust) at times.

> - force feeding (turbo/supercharger)

> - PI (fuel injection on this side of the pond)

Ah the right and proper way it was supposed to be.

> - V8 engine swap

definite power increase.  possible weight savings (definitely with rover
engine
and still possible with ford or chevy, but i'm afraid a 426 hemi may be
to heavy)

I would say the compression and cam is cheapest, followed by P.I.

I would go P.I, or rover v8 swap if I had time/money.

Matt Ritter
69 TR6 (i don't kneed no stinking breaks)
71 240Z (awaiting new body and turbo engine)