SU Carb shirt

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: SU Carb shirt
From: Tobermory9@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 12:32:55 EDT
Hi All -
When I bought my TR6 the PO left me a few momentos in the trunk one of which
was a T-shirt showing an explosion diagram of a SU carb with the SU logo and
place fo manufacture running down the left side.  It's a good looking shirt
- it has been worn  by the PO and having travelled in my trunk for a year it
has that particular British Car odor that would probably wash out. However,
not only is it too big for me (size XL), but since I don't have SU carbs it
doesn't really make sense for me to keep it.  If you're interested in the
shirt I'll send it on for free - first to respond gets the shirt. If it makes
a difference, the shirt is white with black print.
Regards,
Paula K