Re: TR7 design

To: "John Macartney" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>, <francisd@telus.net>
Subject: Re: TR7 design
From: "Mark the Shark" <markie@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 16:58:26 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
It's funny, I guess it's a matter of perspective.  The hood may be a pain to
take down and get up but after dealing with several MGB's my first
impression of the hood on my TR8 was "what an improvement".

Very funny stuff jonmac...it would be even funnier if it wasn't so true.

1981 TR8 DHC FI
Raleigh, NC