TR7; commercials

To: SpeedSites@aol.com
Subject: TR7; commercials
From: Douglas Hansen <spitfire4@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 16:50:00 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I was watching speedvision one night and it played one of their
old car commercials... and it was a TR7 ad......
it was:   TR7- the shape of things to come.
and then it had wedge shape garages for it.... even a wedge igloo.
I must say I cant believe that they would go that far
to advertise it!  (did anyone laugh?)

anyone remember these and others? their reactions?
would anyone perhaps have some old vhs movies
around that might have some of these commercials on them?
theirs plenty of magazine ads but what about the TV ads?

doug