The original TR

To: Stephane St-Amant <steph71tr6@crosswinds.net>
Subject: The original TR
From: "T.R. Householder" <trhouse@greenapple.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 23:00:35 -0400
Cc: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>, TRIUMPH LIST <triumphs@autox.team.net>
 Since I was born in 1949 . Birth Name Thomas R.---  That makes me the original
design. Please send the royalty checks soon. and quit this nonsence of
bickering amoung yourselves. You should fly the flag an shoot down the other
British marques instead. Love a good TR/ MG shootout. It's been going on since
John Black started it it the early Fifties.

Subject change please.

T.R. Householder