More electic fuel pump

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: More electic fuel pump
From: Keith Ehrlich <kehrlich@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 10:03:38 -0400
Sorry to bomb the list with yet another electic fuel pump question, but
archives continue to be down.

There are four pressure level Facet fuel pumps available( JCWhitney). Am
I right that the lowest pressure 1.5-3.5 psi is correct for TR6 (dual
Webers).?

Can the pump be effective if  installed "as is" back at the fuel tank
end of the system, below fuel tank level, _without removing the existing
mechanical pump at the engine_, at least temporarily?

Can someone suggest a specific wiring arrangement? I don't do much
electical work on my car ( luckily). I'd like to have both an inertial
cutoff switch and hidden manual switch in the system. A web site for the
cutoff switch would be helpful too.

Thanks

Keith
74TR6