Re: More electic fuel pump

To: kehrlich@bellatlantic.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: More electic fuel pump
From: LaJoMor@aol.com
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 20:20:18 EDT
As a matter of fact...just checked the fuel pressure requirements for my
250...for twin ZS carbs...1.5 to 2.5lb/sq in. I also checked JCW...the lowest
one is correct. Haynes  manual was the only place I could find the numbers.

For the definitive word on installation see Chapter 33,page 167 of Dan
Master's Triumph TR250-TR6 Electical Maintenance Handbook. This book is as
important to the "electrically illiterate" (such as myself) as the car
keys...maybe more important.You can contact Dan at DANMAS@aol.com. I don't
think he will mind his e-mail address being handed out...he put it at the end
of the preface in his book!
Good luck...Larry