commission plate - any value?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: commission plate - any value?
From: "Rick Barnard" <rstirb@ispchannel.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 13:42:24 -0800

        I have recently rescued a wretched '71 TR6 from the crusher at a
local junkyard, and am pulling a few good parts off of it.  As I am
sorting the junk from the "keepers", I wonder about the original
commission plate.  Is there any reason to keep it?  Why?

                Thanks,

                                Rick

                                '73 TR6, restored

                                '71 TR6, parts car