Napa oil filter

To: 6 Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>, TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Napa oil filter
From: KTnKT <ktnkt@cape.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 21:42:13 -0500
  Geetings All,
         With the archives being down, I'm forced to ask if anyone knows
the Napa filter # for  the 76 TR6 spin on filter adapter. I just got
most of my engine together with the help of a couple friends and want to
put oil in the sump and tilt it towards the back overnight so as to make
sure the new rear seal isn't going to leak before I put on the tranny
and install it in the car. Gee they look nice when they're new and shiny
!!   TIA
    Best Regards,
 Kevin
CF55588U and now O
it actually snowed here on Cape Cod today, so doing a rebuild isn't too
bad at this time..... :-)