TR sighting on TVLand....

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR sighting on TVLand....
From: "Hugh Barber"<trnut@cwnet.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 13:40:38 PDT
I was watching TV this weekend.  The cable channel "TVLand" was running a
"Munsters"*
marathon.  I had just started watching when in the episode "Family Portrait"
(the Munster family is chosen by a computer as the "typical" American family),
the reporter and photographer drive up to the Munster's house in what appeared
to be a TR4.

Hugh Barber
'73 TR6
Hollister, CA

* For those of you not from North America, "The Munsters" was a situation comedy
from the early 60's in hich a family consisting of monsters and vampires lived
and worked seemingly unaware that they were different from anyone else.