RE: TR sighting on TVLand....

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR sighting on TVLand....
From: "Jack Levy" <jack@cocoinc.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 20:57:23 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I happened to watch The Love Bug tonight with my 3 year old, you know the
Herbie movie, this has to be one of the coolest car movies, a few TR4s show
up along with all kinds of other Healeys, Jags, Sunbeams. Munsters Go home
was the first movie the Munsters made, Herman inherits a house and becomes a
lord and goes to england where he gets involved in road racing against all
kinds of neat british cars, he used that coffin car, Dragula (bit of Munster
trivia).

Jack Levy
www.driveableclassics.com