RE: All Triumphs Are Created Equal (little lbc content)

To: "Triumphs (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: All Triumphs Are Created Equal (little lbc content)
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 14:56:22 -0800
You've made my case for me <g>

I have a sports car (TR3A) for 1 or 2 person 'fun in the sun', a hatchback for
'practical' transportation (and towing behind the motorhome), a mini-van for
transporting larger quantities of people (and for my wife to drive), a
motorhome for 'roughing it easy', another TR3A to restore (rainy day hobby),
and a 'family heirloom' TR3A.

All serve different, valid purposes.  The rest are spare parts, useful for when
reproduction parts are not available or are inferior.

BTW "the men who make shoes" only make them fragile because that's what women
buy.  They don't make men's shoes that way, because men refuse to buy them.

Randall