Re: How many cars...was All Triumphs are Creat..(long, non tech, very li

To: hartw@plastekgroup.com, twakeman@cruzers.com
Subject: Re: How many cars...was All Triumphs are Creat..(long, non tech, very little ...
From: ZinkZ10C@aol.com
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 19:22:18 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, Albert.Hart@trans.ge.com
In a message dated 10/31/00 6:49:38 AM Pacific Standard Time,
hartw@PLASTEKGROUP.COM writes:

<< I knew nothing about cars before I met Al. After a few years of passing him
 tools, I decided I needed to get a little more dirt under my fingernails
 (too much exhaust fumes?). I wanted one of those "cute, tiny little british
 cars with no tops and those big round headlights" that I could turn into a
 successful autocrosser with him acting as tech adviser/extra grunt. I
 stress, MY idea, not his (as if he'd argue with me!) He told me I wanted a
 TR6, and that's what we bought. This is the first LBC for either of us. >>

Hi all.  I usually hang out at the Porsche 914 list ( 914@rennlist.com) .
This list seems the have similar common goal, characters and off-topic group
discussions.

Wendy's above story describes what is known on the 914 list as a Tool Wench.
Seems Tool Wenches are few and far between, those that are associated with
them are quite grateful for their pressence.  ;+)

Harold Hunt