Re: wipers

To: "Larry R. Metz" <lrmetz@home.com>
Subject: Re: wipers
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 19:32:39 -0500
Cc: matias giersing <mg@rst.dk>, "[unknown]" <Triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by "Larry R. Metz"
>While giving advice to this request.....I too have a TR-4A.....somewhere
along the line I thought I was going racing with it and took out the
wiper motor.  I want to now replace it, and am concerned as to how to
lubricate and get the system working when I try to operate them
again???  Any info. on restoring the workings of the cabling to the
wipers??
<

I'd just wipe the cable and the motor gears with axle grease and hope for
the best.  Truth be told, I've never had a wiper motor failure on a British
car.  Chevy, yes.  Brit car, no.

Dave