Re: Inertial Fuel Cutoff Switch

To: frank@ssabsa.sa.gov.au, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Inertial Fuel Cutoff Switch
From: ZinkZ10C@aol.com
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 20:42:32 EST
In a message dated 10/31/00 5:05:50 PM Pacific Standard Time,
frank@ssabsa.sa.gov.au writes:

<< The only problem is that I can't remember exactly what
 they're called - they're generic to all makes of car
 and just hook up to the fuel pump relay input. I think
 they're just called LPG safety switches over here, but as
 I said, I'm not sure... Cost was about AUS$10, so they're
 cheap too.... Oh, and it's about the same size as a
 small automotive relay, and has a similar case, so it
 fits just about anywhere...

 Frank Biedermann
 1969 TR6 PI >>

In the states we call it LPG also but  Propane is a more common name.

As for the RPM sensitive relay, these were/are used on 80's Volkwagens
equiped with CIS fuel injection ( also known as K-jet)  The relay is a bit
taller than the super common black cube Bosch relay.  Some of these relays
have a fuse holder on top.

Harold Hunt