Re: DO Trany Leak

To: Justin Paxton <justin@Bexel.com>
Subject: Re: DO Trany Leak
From: David Brady <dmb@cisco.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 18:20:20 -0800
Cc: Triumph Newsletter <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hi Justin,

I've worked with John Espenito quite a bit in the past
and I found that he's usually available past 6:00pm
eastern time, or on Saturday. It sometimes is a bit
difficult getting in touch with him. Don't give up, he
always comes thru when you finally do reach him.

I know that the brass plugs can bend - usually happens
when the tranny is lying on the floor and the brass
plug comes in contact with the floor. They are next
to impossible to straighten. You probably need to get
John to send you a replacement. I also found that
a bit of permetex ultra blue on the mating surface works
wonders. I've been able to make my tranny drip free.

David Brady
68 TR250
http://www.employees.org/~dmb