Re: OD Trany Wiring

To: "Justin Paxton" <justin@Bexel.com>, "Triumph Newsletter" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: OD Trany Wiring
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 22:04:25 -0500
Justin, you should find a few holes in the tranny cover from the DPO, if no
holes then drill 2 side by side up toward the front where the battery drain
pipe comes down through the carpet, this will hold the wires in place and
the relay also mounts from the backside of the battery box, so the answer is
through the tranny tunnel.  "FT"