TR3- F/Bearing problem

To: "TRlist" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3- F/Bearing problem
From: "Pat" <pleask@mailhost.wlc.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 18:47:12 -0800
ARRRG !

Front susp is all togeather and I just went down to fit the turned rotors.
My problem is (well, the car's problem I should say) is that when the nut is
snugged up and I turn the rotor by hand it is not at all smooth. It's almost
like there is a 'flat' spot.

So, I took that rotor to the other side (drivers) did up the nut etc and it
turns Oh so smoothly !

Does this tell me that the spindle is bent and should be replaced ?
Can it be fixed if it is bent ?
Any way to tell if it is bent or have I proven that ?

Any one got a spare vertical link pending answerst to my questions ?

Many thanks .
Pat