FS: 1970 GT6+

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS: 1970 GT6+
From: "Ken and Elizabeth" <BethKen@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 20:02:43 -0500
"Big Red" has had over $10,000 put into him by the past two owners. It's =
an excellent driver, not a show car (even though I took second place at =
British Car Day in Bowie Maryland this past summer). All mechanical =
systems are rebuilt and sound (less than 8,000 miles on them), the paint =
job is good (20 footer), and the worst rust is about the size of a half =
dollar behind the left front wheel on the fender (an easy Bondo job for =
an amateur). Floors and sills were replaced to the tune of $3,300. The =
frame is perfectly straight as well. She could be an every day =
car...she's that good. All I really need to do to make her "right" is =
recover the seats. and spend another $100 on rear panels for the =
interior...maybe a new headliner. I want $4,500, and will be firm at =
that price for almost a year. Next fall, I'll drop to $4,000 but never =
lower; I'll keep her instead. So, no need to talk price, I'm being =
straight about it. Here's a photo.

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
GT6a.jpg]