No. Calif TR Club Meeting

To: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: No. Calif TR Club Meeting
From: Jim Bauder <jimbpps@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2001 14:11:35 -0800
Listers,

Wednesday, 2/7/01 is the next meeting of the Triumph Travelers Sports
Car Club (TTSCC). We will meet at 8:00 PM at Agilent (HP), 5301
Stevens Creek Blvd., Santa Clara, CA. Come early and socialize with
us. We will be discussing the event calendar for the next year,
probably do a little business, have refreshments, a raffle of several
interesting items, have "I Have a Problem" discussion, and maybe see a
video. We try to keep the business part to a minimum. We are out of
there at 10:00.

Please come and play with us!

For answers to your questions or for directions please call or email,

Jim Bauder
'58 TR3
Palo Alto, CA
650-494-3951