Memories...

To: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Subject: Memories...
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 09:24:25 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Randall,
        I am sure you are correct about the OD transmissions, I
certainly do not know which is which.  And I was always of the
impression that the TR engine was derived from a Tractor and the
Coventry Climax was the water pump engine. None of this really
matters, what really matters is being able to relive past glories,
share nostalgia with true friends, and hopefully cause new friends to
pause and think "those were the days" !
        My passion for the TR has lain dormant for 40 years and it
was not reborn until we purchased Casper last summer, but if you ever
run across a white TR3 with red interior and a gray haired couple
with grins from ear-to-ear...well that would probably be us.

Press on Regardless

--
Bill Pugh
aka Wily