Nitrous Triumph

To: Eganb@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Nitrous Triumph
From: Keith Ehrlich <kehrlich@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2001 12:44:34 -0500
Bruce Egan said

>Nitrous Oxide?  Well?  Could I put it in my TR7?

Hi Bruce-

There's a guy, Nick I think, in the Connecticut Triumph Register that
installed a nitrous system in his street TR6. And he did it on top of
the supercharger he had previously installed ( I think that was written
up in the VTR Magazine?). All on an otherwise stock engine.

He has it hooked up to his throttle linkage rather than a manual switch,
such that normally he cruises on the regular carb, then at higher RPMs
the blower kicks in and then finally, if he really wants to kick some
a** he just tromps it and the Nitrous blows through.

He says he did this just to upset the Porche drivers who cruise past him
on the highways. Surprise! Just leaves them eatin' dust.

Keith
74 TR6