Re: Not a joke... a reality of International affairs! Watch OUT!

To: "Ptegler" <ptegler@gouldfo.com>, <triumphs-owner@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>, <spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com>, <nass@egroups.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Not a joke... a reality of International affairs! Watch OUT!
From: "Michael Marr" <mmarr@idcnet.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 12:33:34 -0600
Whenever I see the phrase "send this to all your friends" in an e-mail, I
suspect a scam/urban legend.  There is a grain of truth in the attached, but
it is not all as it might seem.  See
http://urbanlegends.about.com/science/urbanlegends/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?si
te=http://www.scambusters.org/809Scam.html  for more detailed info about
what is or is not true in this e-mail.