Re: TR7 BFH#51 - Nitrous?

To: sdaniels@gorge.net, Eganb@aol.com
Subject: Re: TR7 BFH#51 - Nitrous?
From: DaCudaKid@aol.com
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 15:50:48 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
OK, now for my half a cent...

The reputable nitrous system manufacurers have kits available for any engine
you can imagine, yes including LBC's. You have a choice between a plate set
up(the least expensive) and a direct port "fogger" set up (the better of the
two).  The kits contain pretty much everything you'll need except a fuel pump
(which you won't need if you've already installed an electric unit), a
pressure regulator, and a fuel filter.  The plate set up is the easiest to
install but the fogger set up gives the best performance.  Your best bet is
to contact a retailer/ijnstaller who is familiar with N2O for the most
accurate information (time for my shameless, self plug,
www.protiusenginedevelopment.prodigybiz.com or this link: <A
HREF="http://commerce.prodigybiz.com/customer/p/protiusenginedevelopment/";>
Protius Engine Development</A>).  I'm keeping this short but if anyone wants
more info, I'm here for questions.

        MICHAEL