List Etiquette

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: List Etiquette
From: "Bill Brewer" <bbrewer@lightspeed.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 17:26:25 -0800
     I've gone to lurk mode on the list (AKA Digest Mode) in an attempt to
generate more time working on Triumphs and less time reading about powder
coating distributor caps, etc.. (and flames).
     The thing about digest mode is that if listers don't put accurate
descriptions for the subject, then you don't bother reading them. Please use
accurate Subject lines to help us out.
     FWIW, I enjoy the picking and choosing of what I am going to spend my
precious free time reading. The full list was getting frustrating and time
consuming.
     Happing motoring.

     Bill Brewer
     1960 TR3A TS72747LO