Thanks for the advice all - Seized bolts!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks for the advice all - Seized bolts!
From: Fred Marks <marks_fred@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 10:28:31 -0800 (PST)
List-

Thanks for the outpouring of advice I got on the
seized suspension bolts problem.  FWIW:

     *Yes, I tried the torch.  Barbequed the bushings

      rather well (Lord, did that smell!) but didn't
      accomplish much more than that.

     *Yes, I went out and bought a can of PB Blaster
      at Wal-Mart last night, and sprayed the
offending
      parts liberally.  They laughed at it.

Looks like it's time to get medieval on these suckers.
 I've made enough room to slip a saw blade in there,
so tonight I'm breaking out the Ol' Milwaukee SawZall.
That ought to teach 'em never to mess with a man with
Power Tools (^insert Tim Allen grunting noises).  :-)

I guess I was looking for a "Magic Bullet," some
special technique for loosening them I perhaps was
unaware of.  I think I knew in my heart that in this
case, Brute Force would be the only answer.

Thanks again, everyone!

Fred Marks
GT6 V6 Conv. Proj. Car