Garage Heating

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Garage Heating
From: "Hill, Stephen M EDUC:EX" <Stephen.Hill@gems7.gov.bc.ca>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 11:24:43 -0800
Andy recommended radiant heating for garages. I would be interested in
hearing from someone who uses this technique how long it takes to heat up
the garage. I suspect if you are starting with a cold building that it would
take a really long time, to the extent that you would almost need to leave
it on all the time. This could be very expensive in a structure of any size.
Comments?

Stephen