how to get 15 hp extra out of your engine for only 4 USD

To: "Don Sforza" <dsforza@megahits.com>
Subject: how to get 15 hp extra out of your engine for only 4 USD
From: "Bernd Ingelfinger" <bernd@triumphtr.de>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 19:43:34 +0100
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Here, I will not tell you. I will sell it on e-bay.
What is this list good for, if not sharing knowledge and sharing parts with
other Triumph enthusiasts.
The one whose primary interest is to get the most money for his parts/effort
should be charged for using this mailing list.
Think about it.

Bernd