Blue cars - interior colour survey

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Blue cars - interior colour survey
From: "Boothroyd, Frank" <Frank.Boothroyd@northatlantic.nf.ca>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 14:53:28 -0330
Hi all.  I've got to decide on an interior colour for my overwise dark blue
TR6 and I've got the fashion coordination of a colour-blind seeing-eye bat.

So... who among you have dark blue LBC's?  What colour(s) are your
interiors?

Incidently, I wanted to go with just the basic (i.e. cheap) carpet but it
only comes in black and since a dear lady friend of mine hates black and my
frequently shedding dog is a YELLOW lab I'd have to get a new dear lady
friend and either dye my dog or shave her.

Thanks for any input you may have.
Frank
73 dark blue TR6 with no carpet and no seats.  Yet.