Vertical Lower Edge of Door Doesn't Line Up x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Vertical Lower Edge of Door Doesn't Line Up x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: bob <rmf3860@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 23:15:24 -0400
TR6 Owners:

I've seen enough of these to ask if it's common for the lower third of
the vertical edge of the passenger door on TR6's to not line up
perfectly with the body? In other words, the lower edge flares away from
the body. I can't see any way of adjusting it. The striker plate gets
the top third lined up perfectly, but any ideas on how to "fix" the
lower half would be appreciated.

No body/frame damage.

Thanks
Bob