It shifts, It runs, It's GREAT

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: It shifts, It runs, It's GREAT
From: "Ken Waringa" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 07:26:26 -0600
The rebuild of the clutch hydraulics has my TR6 back on the road again.  I
can even put the car in reverse without ANY grinding.  I thought the
grinding into reverse was normal on these cars.  I've got it in the parking
lot today.  The top's down and it's supposed to get into the mid 70s here in
north Florida today.  Life is Great.

Thanks to all that responded to my requests for help with my clutch
problems.  Without all the help I probably wouldn't be driving it yet.

Ken Waringa