FS: Hub puller

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS: Hub puller
From: "Andy Dixon" <amdixon@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 10:38:42 -0500
Listers,
I have one of the TR2-6 "A Wallace Hub pullers for sale. I bought it when I
had TR3, 4, and 6 projects (and extra TR6 hubs) but found I wasn't getting
anything done on any of them. After much soul searching and words from the
better half, I divested myself of all but the 3. I'd already had the hubs
done on the 3 so the hub puller is unused.
I'd like to get $225 for it and this will include shipping in the US/Canada.
If anyone in GB is interested, at the risk of more words from the better
half, I can put it in my baggage next Sunday and post it from Louth around
the end of that week.
Andy