RE: TR4a visors

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR4a visors
From: "Brad Eells" <bradlnss@lightspeed.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 22:46:34 -0800
I agree! You would think that someone would have made them by now. I believe
TR4 visors and hardware are available, but they are different that TR4A
items.

I got lucky at a swap meet in Portland, Oregon about 9 years ago and got a
complete set of visors and hardware for 15 bucks! My car had no visors for
the previous 10 years.

The ones I have are serviceable, but certainly not concours...

Where for art thou...big three???

Brad
65 TR4A (with visors)
    I don't understand why nobody, the big three, has visors. I have some
projects I'd like to get into but lack of extra $$ is limiting me to small
ones. My visors are pretty worn and I would like to improve the appearence.
would expect most TR4a owners had to do something. What is the solution? Is
there a source?