TR4a visors

To: "INTERNET:DShoop7572@aol.com" <DShoop7572@aol.com>
Subject: TR4a visors
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 10:49:38 -0500
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Message text written by INTERNET:DShoop7572@aol.com
>    I don't understand why nobody, the big three, has visors. I have some
projects I'd like to get into but lack of extra $$ is limiting me to small
ones. My visors are pretty worn and I would like to improve the appearence.
would expect most TR4a owners had to do something. What is the solution? Is

there a source?
<

I was chatting up Michael Collins (Rimmer Bro's) about the derth of visors
for the TR7/8's and he said that visors are not an MOT item.  In other
words they don't have to be there to pass the MOT inspection in UK.
Concequently there is little incentive to go into theproduction of these
items.  And these cars are still in daily use in some parts of the world.

BTW, visors are marginally effective in a car with it's top down.

The solution?  Wear a billed hat.  ;-)

Cheers

Dave
57 TR3 (no visors)