Re: vtr s.e.

To: vafred@erols.com
Subject: Re: vtr s.e.
From: Lawrence G Miceli <lgmtr6@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 12:57:46 -0500
Cc: philip.smith25@verizon.net, triumphs@autox.team.net, ktriumph@aol.com, saphtrix@aol.com
OK, this is just a suggestion, and by no means are we (GCTC)
volunteering to do a SE Regional,  (we have done it twice in the last ten
years) but, if no one club is willing to step up, why can't all the clubs
host a get-to-gether at say, Sebring. We could find out if the
Kennelworth had an open weekend in October or NOv. and have a much less
structured (i.e. less planning & work) fun weekend. I know the
Kennelworth can handle a pretty nice banquet, and we could do a low key
car show (without trophies, low cost, remember). I know we had a pretty
good Rallye from Sebring 1990 that could probably be updated...

Just a thought. (Phil and Ken, don't get too excited, I'm just thinking
out loud)

Larry Miceli
Gold Coast Triumph Club
Pompano Beach, Florida
'73 Stag  *  '66 Herald  *  69 E-Type FHC