Renovated web site open house

To: " TR list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "British cars list" <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Renovated web site open house
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 01 20:17:57 -0800
I've been renovating my personal web site to remove the frames. This
allows people to bookmark any page and for me to be able to give out an
address to a specific page.

http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman
or
http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman/TR/index.html

gets you directly into the Triumph contents page.

For those of you who have not visited my web site before here are some
pages that might be of interest:

A discussion of tools that came with TR2 through 3B Triumphs

   http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman/TR/Tools.htm

A drawing of all the holes in a post-TS60000 TR with a description of
what goes in each hole.

   http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman/TR/Bulkhead.htm

The Lucas wire colour code for Triumphs

   http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman/TR/Lucaswirecodes.htm

A discussion of how skirted thermostats work in your Triumph

   http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman/TR/thermostat.htm

A description of all the heads used on TR2 through TR4A

   http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman/TR/FAQ_heads.htm

Plus a whole lot more.

This is an invitation to drop by my personal web site and see what's new

Take care

TeriAnn

         Http:www.shadow-catcher.net

Original photographs to view and purchase.