Re: Re: Triumph parts needed.-Overdrives

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re: Triumph parts needed.-Overdrives
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 10:22:01 -0800
Speaking of overdrive transmissions - I happened upon a show of Model T's in
Golden Gate Park a few weeks back and noticed that more than a couple of
them had what appeared to be 2 gear shifts.  I asked one of the owners what
that was all about and he pointed out a metal box sort of thing clamped to
the drive shaft that he called a Mitchell Overdrive.   Anyone hear of these?
Anyone try to put one on a Triumph?

Bob

[This message delayed, as it needed manual intervention by the list
administrator.  mjb.]